martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Canción

Its not time to make a change
Just relax take it easy
Your still young that’s your fault
Theres so much you have to know
Find a girl settle down if you want you can marry
Look at me I am old but in happy
I was once like you are now and I now that its
not easy
To be calm when you ve found something going
on
But take your time yhink a lot
Why everything of everything you ve got
For you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not
How can I try to explain when I do he turns away again
Its always been the same same old story
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen
Now theres a wy and I know that I have to go away
I know I have to go
Its not time to make a change
Just sít down take it slowly
Youre still young that’s your fault
Theres so much you have to go through
Find a girl settle down
If you want you can marry
Look a me I am old but im happy
All the times that I cried
Keeping all the things I kenw inside its hard but its harder ignore it if they were right id agree
But its not me now theres a way I know that I have to go away I know I have to go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario